Do you have broken drains or pipes?
Broken pipes can be a great course of worry for a home owner as they are not easily located, especially when the problem is left or undetected for a long period of time, this can cause more damage to the family home. The worry can be increase when the pipes are located underground.
Pro flow use CCTV technology reducing that level of stress & worry as finding and fixing the problem becomes so much easier using the CCTV, we can pinpoint the damaged drain allowing us to dig down on to the problem and repairing it.
Things to look for
• Wet patches of grass or soil
• Patches of grass that are overly green
• Sinkholes on your property
• Cracks in foundations or brickwork on the home
• Blockages and sewers backing up causing gully’s or manholes to overflow
• Slow-draining from sink or bath outlets
• Foul odours coming from sink outlets or manholes
• Mould growing or around your property
• Infestations of vermin such as rodents or insects